Scheid Sauvignon 2007

Scheid Vineyards, Monterey, Estate Grown, Sauvignon Blanc 2007 This wine features a nice burst of grapefruit, moderate concentration and a little warmth. 90% of the wine was produced in stainless while the remaining 10% was aged in three year-old French oak barrels.

Estate grown, produced and bottled in Greenfield 13.5% $18 at the winery and a gift received earlier this year. Scheid Vineyards

About RJ

Ray Johnson is the Executive Director of the Wine Business Institute at Sonoma State University. He writes about food and wine, his travels and the business of wine. He makes his home in Sonoma County, California.
This entry was posted in California, Monterey County, Sauvignon Blanc. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply